Self-employment and constitution of businesses

We offer an integral accounting service both to those registered as self-employed and businesses in relation to their occupational and tax obligations. Optimal tax and accounting advice delivered at an affordable, minimum monthly cost.

We undertake to present all necessary documentation on your behalf: 

Town Hall – in situations where you may need to obtain an Opening Licence.

Social Security – initial registration or de-registration. 

Hacienda – obtain your Digital Certificate, present quarterly IVA declarations and any other liable tax declarations (modelo 130, 303 etc).

Where required, we can also assist with the preparation of contracts and issue of invoices.

Contact us and we will offer you personalised advice depending on your particular situation. You will not have to worry about anything else, only to remember to send us your issued invoices and your expenses.