NIE Certificates

All foreign citizens who intend to realise any economic, professional or social activity in Spain must be issued with a NIE. 

We manage and obtain your NIE Certificate (Numero de Identidad de Extranjero – Foreigner Identity Number) from the Immigration Department.

We can arrange this service without the need of you coming to Spain, please contact us for further information.