We handle the administration, management and documentation procedures for the purchase and sale of properties in Spain. We also make sure that the correct taxes are paid when buying a Spanish property.
We can offer clients who wish to purchase or sell a property in Spain many different types of services;
- Legal researches reviewing that the property is free of charges and debts
- Obtaining the Certificate of Occupancy
- Preparing and organizing the Title Deeds
- Breakdown of costs and expenses relating to the purchase
- Negotiations of mortgage conditions when our clients apply for a Spanish mortgage
- Arranging and opening a Spanish bank account
- Represent our clients at the Notary
- Prepare and arrange Power of Attorney
- Assisting clients to pay taxes associated with property acquisition or property sales.
- Registering the property at the Land Registry
- Arrange contracts for utilities
- Setting up direct debits for running costs such as water, electricity and Community fees
- Apply for the NIE certificate. This is a Spanish Identity Number and you cannot purchase a property without one
- Legal assistance: at the Notaries, Town Hall, Land Registry and other types of Spanish public entities
Gestoría Carvajal offers our clients a wide range of different insurances.
- Legal counseling
- Gestoría Carvajal specializes in Family Law
- Civil Law – arranging legal contracts, settlements, claims etc…
- Inheritance- Gestoría Carvajal can assist our clients throughout the process of inheritance
- Administrative Law
- Criminal Law – minor offenses cases, financial crime etc…